Welcome to our website!
Norse Projects is one of the leading construction companies in Nelspruit, Mpumalanga in South Africa, and predominantly specializes in the construction of large scale building and civil construction projects.
Norse Projects has undertaken various prominent building in and around Nelspruit Mpumalanga.
Buildings such as Standard Bank Head Office Nelspruit, SARS Building, The Grove Shopping Centre, JV partner in the construction of Ilanga Mall and the Lowveld Day Hospital.
Civil works include reservoirs, White River Sewage Works as well as successfully completed building Pedestrian bridges over the N4 at SAPPI Ngodwana.
SAPPI Ngodwana and TSB Mill in Malalane, two major industrial centres and long standing clients, Norse Projects has undertaken Fire Damage Repairs, Extensive Civil Works, Major Building Renovations and New Building Projects.
With the Gold Mines around the area, we have been involved in some of the heavy concrete works required for designs we have done and the supply of bases for large crushers and construction of fully reinforced gold smelting rooms.
Although housing is not our speciality, should the project be of a prestigious nature we will get involved in the construction of multi-story, fully automated residences. To date we have completed one such project with great success.
- To deliver a high quality, product on time, every time and within budget.
- To create job opportunities and encourage personnel development and job satisfaction.
- To create a stable organisational environment where people are encouraged to participate in decisions that directly affect their daily lives.
- To continually see new methods of improving quality and standard of work while simultaniously increasing our productivity and efficiency.
- To train our staff and keep abreast with the latest technologies and products.
- To maintain good business ethics by providing the basic rules of conducting our activities in an acceptable manner.
- To become Mpumalanga's preferred building and civils contracting company to do business with.
- To continue to gain a competitive advantage over our opposition through the delivery of quality products on time.
- To continue to expand our market to other parts of South Africa and abroad.